Minggu, 18 Maret 2012

EXTRA LARGE Recognize his own life


I see day after day as I pass the more severe and also I think this is the challenge of life.
instead of talking about the struggle of life?
people who can survive dikerasnya life are the ones who are ready to pass his own problems.
This week I have something very precious time I go to church
I believe there is a figure in a big man and very unusual, we can depend
it's great to wake the sleeping or not.
something if the hands of an extraordinary man would be a wonderful thing too


his examples such as Howard Schultz, he was the founder of starbuck coffee. Who does not know this coffee shop?
roadside cafe appreciate a cup of coffee just 3500 rupiah, but in the hands of Howard Schultz
cup of coffee can cost over 10, why is that??
the problem is not the coffee beans, but the people who cultivate it.
if anything it is in the hands of exceptional people who would
would be something amazing, too.


Another example of Raymond Kroc, founder mcdonal he had a very flourishing in all parts of the world.
why is that?? chicken is not that special, but the people behind the scenes to cultivate
into a fried chicken special.


why do not we try to be an incredible? all people have potential in
itself into a major. sometimes we forget and still melikipi colonial mindset.
finally the author wanted to convey to the audiance that life is hard but make it as a challenge to live
and do not surrender to circumstances. we have to control the situation ..
God bless you

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar